Dan and Jennifer answer a viewer's question about when to dump their lying man. The couple in question have been together for 3 years and are engaged, however he continues to lie to the woman, and she wants to know what to do. Dan states to just dump him. If he can't be honest with you and you're expecting to spend your life with him that seems like a bad idea. Jennifer explains most people lie when they don't feel safe enough to be honest. She says you need to think about if you're providing a place for him to be honest with you. Also she says do not rush into marriage and marriage counseling is something to do before getting married.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades