Healing a broken heart can take time, but, if you treat it as a learning experience, you'll discover a lot about yourself.
You Will Need
* Healing music
* Long walks
* A writing journal
* A close friend or relative
Listen to soft, healing music, such as classical or new age. The healing effect is powerful.
Take long, reflective hikes or walks. You'll find them soothing and they'll help you think things through.
Write your feelings down every day in a personal journal.
Talk about your hurt and pain with a close friend or relative.
Talk about the happiness your relationship brought you and how it enriched your life. Focusing on the positive will expedite the healing process.
Avoid your former love – seeing them will make you feel worse.
Put away pictures, gifts, and other reminders that might make you sad.
Treat yourself to something nice – and enjoy it.
Fact: Washington, D.C., Rhode Island, and Maryland have more single men than single women; in Arkansas and Colorado, the opposite is true.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades