The first step to getting over a broken heart is to change the contact information of your ex to do not answer. Delete all texts when they come. Do not look at it! Throw away all moments from your relationships. Leave it in the garbage can! If your ex wishes to have an item back, just give it back. However, don't get it back yourself. Recruit a friend or family member to drop off your ex's stuff. Find a hobby that helps you get over your relationship. Go on a date. Hang out with friends and family. Now find out what happened during the relationship. Figure out why you got into it, what got wrong and how not to have it happen again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades