Dan and Jennifer have lots of advice on love, marriage, and relationships. In this video we are given words of wisdom on how soon is TOO soon to approach a new relationship after a divorce. By being read a listener's own letter, you may find the scenario to mirror your own life. We learn that our feelings should be allowed to be felt when they arise, and that it is never to soon to feel love again. After a divorce, you should allow yourself to enjoy meeting new people and live up the moment. Go on dates and have a good time without worrying about the future outcome of the relationship.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades